RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potyhoty application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Potyhoty

Potyhoty application Empty
PostSubject: Potyhoty application   Potyhoty application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Character Name: Potyhoty

Current Jobs 65-75 and which are not retired/not used: BLM, SCH (RDM 62)

Previous Dynamis Linkshell: DynamisMarines

Reason for leaving prior LS: Unable to meet regular schedule

Dynamis Zone Wins - Please "X" all that apply:

Dynamis San d'Oria: X
Dynamis Bastok: X
Dynamis Windurst: X
Dynamis Jueno: X
Dynamis Beaucedine: X
Dynamis Xarcabard: X
Dynamis Valkurm:
Dynamis Buburimu: X

Also missing Dynamis Qufim and (obviously) Tavnazia Wink

Can you make our event time regularly, or would you consider yourself a "Come as you please" character?

Due to chronic health problems, I can't guarantee attendance on any given day.

Tell us about yourself in game. What things you enjoy doing, how well you get along with others, what your strengths/weaknesses are:

I don't play often because I have health issues and am in school, but when I am on, I like to do stuff. TotM staves are taking up most of my time. BLM is not retired, but I don't have all the spells for it. I will use if necessary, though.

I can be a little too sensitive sometimes, but other than that I consider myself a fairly friendly person.

Other than that, you guys probably know me already, and if there's anything you want to know, ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Slyver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potyhoty application   Potyhoty application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Already know you're in; just use the register button up top so we can get your account activated.
Back to top Go down
Dekka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potyhoty application   Potyhoty application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 pm

this asshole laughs at too many of my jokes and nukes way to hard. Not to mention he comes on vent and has been accepted as one of the vent crew. I say no!!!
Back to top Go down
Dekka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potyhoty application   Potyhoty application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 pm

But in all seriousness to register click the "register button at the top and one of the admins will approve ya hehe didnt need to apply"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potyhoty application   Potyhoty application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potyhoty application
Page 1 of 1