RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Derf's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Derf

Derf's application Empty
PostSubject: Derf's application   Derf's application I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Character Name: Derf

Current Jobs 65-75 and which are retired/not used:
75 BST
44 RDM

Previous Dynamis Linkshell:
If this is left blank, Applicant will not be Pearled until previous LS is confirmed if any!
We will NOT accept members sneaking around behind their current LS's backs!

No previous dynamis linkshells. In fact, I have yet to participate in Dynamis

Reason for leaving prior LS:

n/a

Dynamis Zone Wins - Please "X" all that apply:
Dynamis San d'Oria:
Dynamis Bastok:
Dynamis Windurst:
Dynamis Jueno:
Dynamis Beaucedine:
Dynamis Xarcabard:
Dynamis Valkurm:
Dynamis Buburimu:

Can you make our event time regularly, or would you consider yourself a "Come as you please" character?
Note: This will not effect your application, it just gives us an idea of how many regular members we have to schedule zones and assign jobs accordingly.

If the time is at 4pm it will probably be hit or miss for me. I work 12 hour shifts and can include weekends. (630pm to 630am or 630am to 630pm)

Tell us about yourself in game. What things you enjoy doing, how well you get along with others, what your strengths/weaknesses are:

I am pretty easy to get along with. I am looking for a social linkshell as well. My last social linkshell disbanded a while back and I have not been able to find a replacement. I love to help others out complete missions and quests because I know I alwasy appreciated it when others helped me. I want to work on completeing all the Dynamis stages then work on Zilart so I can do sea and sky. I would also like to finish the windurst missions 6-1 and on. I am willing to level up other jobs to help out. I am working on RDM and DNC right now.

Feel free to email me at OS1Derf@hotmail.com I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Back to top Go down
Slyver
Admin

Derf's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derf's application   Derf's application I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:24 pm

As long as you're willing to follow instructions during runs to get some experience I say we pearl you up. I'll say up front that it's great to hear you're working on rdm as your second 75 job. What have you completed so far in terms of sub jobs for bst and rdm? Reason I ask is with rdm it's strongly recommended that you have blm sub available for dynamis as one of your primary goals is to assist the blms with crowd control and sleepga is very important for this purpose.

As far as the social aspect of the ls is concerned we work closely with Noble Blood Legacies and I'm sure once we pearl you for Random Battle dynamis we can pearl you for NBL as well.

Once some more of the admins check out your app. we'll get in touch in game.
Back to top Go down
Satanicmanic
Admin
Satanicmanic

Derf's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derf's application   Derf's application I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah, BST is a good job and all but it isnt ideal for dynamis simply because of how douche the mobs are but I see no problem with ya. Not all the dynamis goers are in NBL but social wise during dynamis we're a group that likes to have fun with it and cut up, otherwise you'd want to kill people half way through. We're good at getting city wins no problem so we should be able to get you into the bigger 2 no problem. But like Sly said, with rdm you want to work at that sub especially because rdms keep me alive on teh blm >.>
Back to top Go down
Dekka
Admin

Derf's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derf's application   Derf's application I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:35 am

As long as you are patient with getting your wins (Since we rotate outlands and cities and you cant participate in outland runs till you get all city wins.) I say yes. We do all zones required and by demand but we do try to visit each and every zone when we can.

Bst doesnt shine as much in dynamis but that doesnt mean you wouldnt contribute. Im all for getting new recruits to send to my slaughter Very Happy As long as you have a positive attitude im sure you will fit right in. Welcome aboard. Contact myself (Dekka) Slyver, Satanicmanic or Baratheon in game. If you cant seem to get a hold of us come on saturday 1pm pst (4pm EST) when we normally goto dyn and grab one of us

Continue to work hard on rdm. Once you get into endgame Dynamis you will learn how extremely valuable a good rdm is.
Back to top Go down
baratheon
Admin
baratheon

Derf's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derf's application   Derf's application I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:01 am

Works for me.

Just a heads up, you may get frustrated in certain zones with the abundance of AoE attacks and how this would burn through your Jug pets. That aside, BST does just fine as a DD in most zones so don't be dissuaded into thinking BST can't do Dyna!

Secondly, as Dekka mentioned, it may take you a couple Months to get access to Outlands, simply because we don't do them consecutively. With any luck this will actually work out with the weeks you can and can't make because of work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Derf's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derf's application   Derf's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derf's application
Page 1 of 1