RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vise Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vise

Vise Application Empty
PostSubject: Vise Application   Vise Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:34 am

Character Name: Vise

Current Jobs 65-75 and which are not retired/not used:
Note: Retired jobs or ones unwilling to use will not be allowed to have Relic declared for!

I'm still working on getting my jobs finished after taking a brief break from the game to work more irl.

I have a lot of gear from the time I have played this game and done HNM/Endgame stuff so will not list all gear on here, however if you need me to please feel free to ask and I will be happy to send you full gear sets Very Happy

So far I have

NIN 90 (been using a shitton to primarily solo abyssea stuff for AF/Gear/fun)

I have relevent Ninjistu, Haste, Eva, PDT, MDT, Fire, WS gears etc although with new obtainable gear by no means the best.

As I have been using this Solo I only have Sekka +2 (Eva) Katana I have been soloing Runimatior for pretty pretty Katana but no drops Sad

Have all Relic cept Belt

PLD 85

I have a lot of shiny shiny for PLD which is now pretty much meh from HNM days, I have tanked everything from 75 days except Pandy Warden and the odd other. I have been Main assist in all Dynamis aswell as crowd controller.

I have no AF3 finished yet, I have a few seals but drop rates are being gay. However my gear has still proved affective to todays.

I have full sets for Emity, Haste, TP, WS, HP, PDT, MDT, Fire (tho pretty much useless now)

Notable gears? nothing massive now just stuff like Koenig Cuirass, Valhalla Helm, Bahamuts Mask, Blood Cuisses (movement legs) etc

Have all Relic cept Cape

DRG 86

Drg used to be pretty good at 75 got stuff I worked hard for like Aurum Cuirass, Sarissa etc but now its all useless QQ

I have pretty nice WS gear even today. Full Hecatomb. Viking Helm, WS gorgets etc
My TP set is now Full Perle, (as its better than anything else at mo for DRG) Swift belt (working on better) Foragers Mantle etc.

I have full HB set minus Homam Feet which I always lot less than 300 on

4/5 AF +1 Full Relic minus Belt

I am working on WS DMG + Polearm nearly finished, Have a few seals for AF3 but none finished

DRK 85

Simular story to rest, have nice WS gear, also have Bale Flanchard +1 I use instead of Hecatomb Subligar.

I have Bahamuts Zag for Zerging, complete with a Zerg set and complete merits which worked wonders on anything that can be zerged in 30 seconds

Full Relic - Cape

WAR 77

Not really changed much on WAR since 75. Have a nice level 75 WAR but will need to get AF3 etc .TP set, Aurum Sabatons, Byakko Haidate etc etc WS set for RR KJ SC

Need Relic Stone

SAM 77

Not a bad SAM seen a lot lot worse at 90, as all jobs fully merited, Hagun (will be making Hagun +2)
LolAce's Helm, Haidate, Askar Korazin, full 5 hit on Polearm and 6 on GKT. WS gorgets, Osode etc

PDT set for when taking hate on NMS and Third eye is gay

Missing Relic Hands

MNK 75

Not touched since update, Destroyers, Sainti etc, I am 2/3 on Black Belt just need egg which never drops when I solo Ada, Refuse to buy when I can solo, just a case of when drops.

Need Relic Hands and Cape

BLM 75

As above not touched, Very nice BLM at 75 even tho lolelf, Full relic, full merits and Enf/ele merits Dark Magic, Stoneskin, Nuking, enfeebing sets Elemental Obis etc etc

WHM 75 Currently inactive but can reup if really needed

Had a nice WHM but shitton of them around so retired it, AF +1 Muse Tariqah + Mace, all gear sets, full Relic, Merited Regen + cast time (didnt do bar as other whm had covered) and have full Shell V

Honestly doubt I would put much effort into WHM i.e working on Magian staff etc but never know. If i did have to pick this back up obviously I would give %100 as with all jobs.

every job 37+ cept COR and PUP

Again if you need any more info please ask

Previous Dynamis Linkshell:

Started waaay back when with Veni Vidi Vici, then I joined Validus HNMLS until KE got Banhammer then I joined Revolution HNMLS until I took break to Work more hours.

Still on good terms with everyone, never been kicked from a LS and talk to everyone still mostly

Reason for leaving prior LS:

I think I said this above but KE got Banhammer and Shadowscythe left bit before, Validus kinda lost its mojo a bit people stoped turning up etc.

Revo I just needed to work more and couldnt give attendance everyday

Dynamis Zone Wins - Please "X" all that apply:
Dynamis San d'Oria: X
Dynamis Bastok: X
Dynamis Windurst: X
Dynamis Jueno: X
Dynamis Beaucedine: X
Dynamis Xarcabard: X
Dynamis Valkurm: X
Dynamis Buburimu: X

Dont see Tav but X

Can you make our event time regularly, or would you consider yourself a "Come as you please" character?
Note: This will not effect your application, it just gives us an idea of how many regular members we have to schedule zones and assign jobs accordingly.

I am back to normal hours now, So I would be attending mostly as much as I poss can, I am GMT player (England) so if we run a bit late and I am working early I may have to leave early but I really doubt it to be honest. Very Happy

Tell us about yourself in game. What things you enjoy doing, how well you get along with others, what your strengths/weaknesses are:
Again, this will not effect your application, we just want to know more about our individual members.

Errm I really enjoy challenges, Soloing NMS, Quests etc, I love EXPing (dont know why lol) I like haning with my friends, and helping people get stuff done. I like events and workin together to get stuff done.

My key points is I am easy to get on with, know a lot but not up my ass I dont think?? I can help a lot if needed and likewise just get on with it and go with the group.

Weakness, I hate drama, Lack of organisation, spelling, Loosing, ignorance and people that dont listen even when you know they are wrong or doing it hard mode for no reason.

I already have near everything I need from Dynamis but I enjoy it so dont think I wont turn up, I am really looking forward to get into Abysea as this is where I am lacking.

I am friends with Bruno who pointed me to you guys, known him since he was a level 1 brd

I am 23 Work at HMV so enjoy the usual stuff outside of game, dont go out every weekend but I enjoy a bit of RL {Party} {Do you need this}

Thanks for taking time to read need anything just ask Very Happy

Yes I am sad I am posting this on Xmas day but nothing to do till its Turkey time!
Back to top Go down
Slyver
Admin

Vise Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vise Application   Vise Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:03 pm

I like the selection of jobs you bring to the table, and if you have gear sets completed from hnm days you'll fit in just fine with our crew. The ability to tank, mage or dd is a big plus in my books, only thing you seem to be missing is a support job. Are you planning to get blm caught up to level 90? With pld and blm available I imagine those will be primary jobs for dyn runs and another zerg dd will be nice for finally getting Xarc win.

Just want to make sure you're aware we're not an hnm style ls by any means. We're very laid back (for the most part) and still working on getting wins in Xarc and most dreamland zones.

Abyssea is a pretty new event for us running on Friday nights but we're still in the early stages mostly working on getting atmas for everyone.

As far as I'm concerned you're good to go; wait and see what the other admins have to say!
Back to top Go down
Vise

Vise Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vise Application   Vise Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi Thanks for speedy reply

Yeah I will be getting BLM to 90 very soon hopefully, along with the other 75+ ones (SAM WAR MNK DRG DRK PLD(WHM if needed) ). I will be doing RDM very soon too hopefully.

If you have any request on a needed job lemme know I dont mind leveling anything needed

Thanks

Vise
Back to top Go down
Dekka
Admin

Vise Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vise Application   Vise Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey vise dunno if you remember me from the HNM scenes. But ive already spoken to Bruno about you and like i said to him i never ever had a problem with you. You always seemed like a nice guy. As for jobs they all seem to be fine. If im not mistaken you know darkscyther dont ya? Im pretty sure hes dragged us both off to die horribly a few times at least lol.

Also i feel your pain about all your pld shineys being pretty much meh now Wink Kind of a kick in the balls but who cares right they still look sexy as hell Very Happy lol

I definitely say yes, like sly said we are extremely laid back. Thats not to say we dont try and organise ourselves to benefit as much as possible from the events we do, but we do try and keep a relaxed environment. Once you get to know some of us we are always going after Abyssea nms in small groups anyways during the week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vise Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vise Application   Vise Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vise Application
Page 1 of 1