RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruno

Bruno

Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! Empty
PostSubject: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Took about 30-40 min! Atmas used were Razed Ruins/Mounted Champion/Sea Daughter

Song: Soothsayer
By: Buckethead

I can say this isn't blocked in Germany

..................................yet

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Shinshi

Shinshi

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm

cheers yayyyyy not blocked.
neat video again Bruhaus. Then again i expect nothing less you, the {Impossible to gauge!} #00000
Wink
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

makes me feel better knowing you could see it #00016 >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Springheeledjim

Springheeledjim

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 am

Its gotta be the shoes!

that was insane Brugoku. I hate to admit that i doubted you, but when I read the title, I was like "oh must be a funny epic fail/death video" I was delightfully proved wrong

I had a dream similar to yours, yet I never worked to manifest it. One where I would kite a giant around with Nazuna as my "fall guy" then with regain atma spam Bora axe whenever it was ready lol.

Nevatheless, awesome vid, we need to tag team these sometime if your still farming steel plates. I myself need more BST body seals and ron giants are kinda my only options Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am

right on!
Back to top Go down
Shinshi

Shinshi

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:04 am

Very Happy this has to look amazing XD
Tarus running from an Iron Giant, then tey stop, turn Twisted Evil muahaha WS to the face!
... and eeeeeekk running like a sissy girl again. Cool

(Not that you are sissy girls, i just mean it will look hilarious!) I love you
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Hahahahahahahahah i know whatcha mean shin...except after the 3rd time of turning around, shj has his beard and gives the "poor homeless taru father" look
Back to top Go down
Springheeledjim

Springheeledjim

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 am

:nod: :nod:

I can see it now;

Ron Giant: "rOfL cakes, who are these mortal children of Altana who dare to challenge me!?"
:chases us in our hello kitty backpacks as we cry and squeal:
Bru+SHJ :turn around and enter slow-mo gangster pose:
Ron Giant: "oh shi-! they've got guns!?"

and if that doesn't work, who can resist my bearded homeless man puppy dog eyes Rolling Eyes

his metal heart will melt before me Wink
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 pm

you failed to mention that your gun shoots Nazunas
Back to top Go down
Springheeledjim

Springheeledjim

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 am

LOL, "what kind of gun ya got there Jim?'

"oh this ole thing? just a NurseryNanuna millimeter semi-auto watercooled gatt"
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 am

hahaha

i was thinkin more along the lines of the "Nazuna Baaaa-zooka"
Back to top Go down
Springheeledjim

Springheeledjim

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:02 am

damn, Nazuna Bazuka does have a nice ring to it lol and it actually seems like it COULD be a weapon

I think this will have a big important role in episode 4 live action animated movie, thanks for the unintentional contribution!

ALSO, unrelated but. I hear Fabio is trying to be the new old spice guy? are you worried you'll be out of work soon. These might be dark times ahead
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:53 am

Isaiah Mustafa must remain on top!

Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! 220px-Isaiah_Mustafa
Back to top Go down
Springheeledjim

Springheeledjim

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:38 pm

ROFL!! :gasp: oohhhhhhh

and is that really his name, oh my goodness..

whatever it takes, Fabio is goin' down

and you can just tell than he came out of the womb with that look already on his face
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 am

LOL yes and yes and yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!   Bruno takes on an Iron Giant! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruno takes on an Iron Giant!
Page 1 of 1