RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me in Sallets

Go down 
+3
Springheeledjim
Dekka
Bruno
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:54 am

For all you who know and love the big #00000 so much, here's a topic to keep up to date on how to look good in a sallet

Family portrait!
Me in Sallets Img20110525213631

Listening intently
Me in Sallets Img20110413004449

Bruno - Protector of Mankind
Me in Sallets Img20110413004042

You weren't there man....you weren't there
Me in Sallets 4e30da2289118b095f006160

Me in Sallets Img20110730161316

Tonight.......you
Me in Sallets Img20110709012530

That's right....it happened
Me in Sallets Img20110730163626

Last edited by Bruno on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dekka
Admin

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:14 am

its kinda sad that in all those pictures you look respectable and nice and dressed to impress......

then it comes to that one picture... that one picture that im a leader of your party and all of a sudden shit hits the fan, you end up in your underwear nearly completely naked looking like you about to rape a girl.... im not THAT much of a bad influence am i.... evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin evil grin

What makes it worse is Keilah is comforting a fishy making it look like that was your previous prey lol
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 am

LOL
look, all im sayin is if the xzomit COOPERATED, we wouldn't have had to borrow the polearm from the passing by hippy aern
Back to top Go down
Springheeledjim

Springheeledjim

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 am

when can me and my checkbook expect a "Sallets of the Month" calender for release? I love you
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:34 am

aimin for November !
Back to top Go down
Surin

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 am

E! True Hollywood Story: To Catch a Bruno
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

Me in Sallets Hansen_chris_2005
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am

Me in Sallets Igtky

My phone call to Tom Cruise.
Back to top Go down
baratheon
Admin
baratheon

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

ROFL
so much win.
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Me in Sallets Bbsp

Bubbly Bernie
Back to top Go down
Shinshi

Shinshi

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 am

Is he honorary sallet #00032 or something? XD tihihihi
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 am

no but he should be Razz
Back to top Go down
Verona
Admin
Verona

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Me in Sallets Sallken
Sallet Christopher Walken.
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 pm

I LOVE YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me in Sallets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me in Sallets   Me in Sallets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me in Sallets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RandomBattle :: Non-FFXI :: Everything Bruno-
Jump to: