RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crayola Dynamis app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slyver
Admin

Crayola Dynamis app Empty
PostSubject: Crayola Dynamis app   Crayola Dynamis app I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm posting this app on his behalf.

Character Name: Crayola

Current Jobs 65-75 and which are not retired/not used: BLM, RDM
Note: Retired jobs or ones unwilling to use will not be allowed to have Relic declared for!

Previous Dynamis Linkshell:
If this is left blank, Applicant will not be Pearled until previous LS is confirmed if any!
We will NOT accept members sneaking around behind their current LS's backs!

Reason for leaving prior LS:

Dynamis Zone Wins - Please "X" all that apply:
Dynamis San d'Oria: X
Dynamis Bastok: X
Dynamis Windurst: X
Dynamis Jueno: X
Dynamis Beaucedine: X
Dynamis Xarcabard:
Dynamis Valkurm:
Dynamis Buburimu:

He said he still needs Qufim win but didn't mind at all that we don't do dreamlands. Just wants to do dyn for fun I guess at this point.

Can you make our event time regularly, or would you consider yourself a "Come as you please" character? Said that our time will fit perfectly for him
Note: This will not effect your application, it just gives us an idea of how many regular members we have to schedule zones and assign jobs accordingly.

Tell us about yourself in game. What things you enjoy doing, how well you get along with others, what your strengths/weaknesses are: I can vouch for crayola from my Limbus shell. Seems to be a stand up guy and knows what he needs to get done during events.

At this point I told him to meet us at sandy this weekend to get pearled up for his first run with us.
Back to top Go down

Crayola Dynamis app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RandomBattle :: Public Lobby :: Applications-
Jump to: