RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mrnutty the PLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrnutty

mrnutty

Mrnutty the PLD Empty
PostSubject: Mrnutty the PLD   Mrnutty the PLD I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Character Name: Mrnutty

Current Jobs 65-75 and which are retired/not used: PLD 75
Note: Retired jobs or ones unwilling to use will not be allowed to have Relic declared for!

Previous Dynamis Linkshell: NewNirvana
If this is left blank, Applicant will not be Pearled until previous LS is confirmed if any!
We will NOT accept members sneaking around behind their current LS's backs!

Reason for leaving prior LS: leader stop coming on and soo the ls broke up

Dynamis Zone Wins - Please "X" all that apply:
Dynamis San d'Oria:x
Dynamis Bastok:x
Dynamis Windurst:x
Dynamis Jueno:x
Dynamis Beaucedine:
Dynamis Xarcabard:
Dynamis Valkurm:
Dynamis Buburimu:

Can you make our event time regularly, or would you consider yourself a "Come as you please" character? I will try to make every event
Note: This will not effect your application, it just gives us an idea of how many regular members we have to schedule zones and assign jobs accordingly.

Tell us about yourself in game. What things you enjoy doing, how well you get along with others, what your strengths/weaknesses are:well lets see i enjoy doing missions i guess but not all missions and helping ppl out and i get along with ppl very well well my strengths are idk lol i guess i woulld like to think that i am a good pld player but that is just me and the weakness part would be that i help ppl to much. and sometimes i joke around and i am lil bit of a smartass at times but its all in good fun
Again, this will not effect your application, we just want to know more about our individual members.
Back to top Go down

Mrnutty the PLD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RandomBattle :: Public Lobby :: Applications-
Jump to: