RandomBattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomBattle

FFXI Endgame Linkshell on Siren

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blank Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Not a moderator
Exodus

Blank Application Empty
PostSubject: Blank Application   Blank Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm

I'm not an admin, but I figured I'd give you guys a funny format for applications. Feel free to edit, use, or nuke this!

Hello and welcome to the Random Battle Linkshell (Square-Enix, Ltd) official forum! Thank you for taking interest in our fine establishment. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. Here you will find our application for joining our community. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns in regards to completing any section of this application, one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist you.

Again, thank you for taking interest in Random Battle Linkshell! We look forward to wiping hopelessly with you!

Fields marks with an asterisks(*) are required.

Personal
*Name:

*Character Name:

Home Nation:

Home Nation MHMU #:

E-Mail:

Work History
Please list all jobs you have leveled beginning from level 37 and ending at level 75. Please understand that Random Battle Linkshell is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, sexuality, jobs, crafts, religion, or home point.

Please also note that upon submitting your application, you agree to equip and participate in Dynamis as a job that will benefit Random Battle Linkshell as a whole. These decisions are based on attendance and attention spans of the leaders. Failing to equip a job may hinder your ability to lot over gear of that job.

List all jobs that meet the criteria between the lines provided

Educational History
Please note that this is for our records and will allow us to determine your placement and possible training.

*Previous EndGame Linkshells:

*Please explain briefly on why you left at least 2 of the shells you listed. If only 2 or less are listed, explain briefly why you left that specific shell.

*Sky experience/access?

*Sea experience/access?

*Dynamis access?
**Outlands?
**Dreamlands?

*Please list the different job rolls (tank, healer, puller) that you have participated as for more than 3 runs if applicable. If your job role was primarily DD, mark an X at the box and go on to the next question.

[ ] /ws "Weapon Skill" <t>

In the lines provided below, please provide a list of gear you have already acquired. You do not have to inform us of what gear you would like at this time.

Census
Please note that the this is only for our records. Random Battle Linkshell does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, sexuality, jobs, crafts, religion, or home point.

Race:

Sexuality:

Breast Size (if applicable):

Penile Girth (if applicable):

Rate "Cheese" on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being "Delicious" and 5 being "iSexcheese":

Certification
By signing below, you agree that the information provided today is true, to the best of your knowledge. Failure to provide accurate information may hinder your chances in joining our establishment. Random Battle Linkshell holds the right to break your pearl, without prior notice, at their discretion. Likewise, the new applicant reserves the right to drop the pearl, without prior notice, at their discretion. Referencing this application and saying "I thought it was a joke" is an invalid response as it was mentioned here as being invalid. Making that statement at any given point will void your application.

Signature:

Date:

Character Name:
Back to top Go down
Slyver
Admin

Blank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank Application   Blank Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 am

Wow Exo, just wow! A we trying to scare potential people away with an insanely long form??
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Not a moderator
Exodus

Blank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank Application   Blank Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Slyver wrote:
Wow Exo, just wow! A we trying to scare potential people away with an insanely long form??

...but imagine how zaney the people that STAY will be!

You've got to be at least a little loco to be in this shell! Imagine if you get some super serious type? Like this application serious.

That, and I want some of those last answers to be filled. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Slyver
Admin

Blank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank Application   Blank Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 am

I think name and jobs will do for now. You can always have a separate application in the Ex zone for sex slaves for yourself!
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Not a moderator
Exodus

Blank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank Application   Blank Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:34 pm

How are we going to keep the feds at bay without the proper forms?! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank Application   Blank Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blank Application
Page 1 of 1